Setting up an offshore company means expanding your existing business overseas, and doing that can open up excellent business growth options for entrepreneurs. The major benefits of going offshore include tax exemptions, low capital investments and high level of confidentiality. UAE is looked upon as a popular destination for offshore company formation, owing to its prominent location and rapid development. Offshore company formation in UAE has a lot to offer to the ambitious entrepreneurs to put them on a fast track to success. Being a “tax-free” business jurisdiction, offshore company formation in UAE is a worthwhile option for entrepreneurs across the world.
Offshore company formation in UAE allows 100% ownership and tax exemption for the shareholders. Confidentiality on shareholding structure, holding of assets and property on behalf of the company in UAE and abroad the UAE, the opening of multi currency Offshore bank account in Dubai making hike demand for UAE offshore company registration. Besides the traditional advantages of total tax /duty exemption, offshore companies established under the UAE regulations enjoy added benefits from U A E’s reputation for commercial transparency and it is strategic regional location. Offshore company registered agents in UAE are acting as the authorized intermediaries for an offshore company set up IN Dubai – UAE. In UAE there are three offshore jurisdictions available for an offshore company set up they are Jebel Ali offshore company or JAFZA offshore company or usually named as Dubai offshore company, RAKICC offshore company or RAK offshore company and Ajman offshore company.
Following are the major benefits and feature of UAE offshore company registration.
- Investors can hold 100 % ownership in offshore company
- Confidentiality on ownership of the offshore company
- Offshore company can hold multi currency Offshore bank account in Dubai, UAE and abroad
- UAE offshore company allows to hold properties in UAE and abroad countries
- Company can operate without any physical office but eligible to get a registered office
- UAE residence visas are not issued under the offshore company
- Submission of book of accounts or audited financials are not mandatory
- UAE offshore companies can act as holding company in UAE and abroad
- Offshore companies are not allowed to do business in the UAE but there is no restriction for international business
- Offshore companies in do not have any minimum capital requirements
NEX Consultants experienced professionals in the business setup in UAE. We provide company formation services to companies and investors in a wide range of industries across UAE. We have worked with all free zone authorities, offshore authorities, government departments and their respective document processing requirements. We recognize all the formalities and requirements of all the company registration authorities and government departments in UAE.
We are always set to go the extra mile to have all the needs of yours. Our know-how, competitive rate and trusted and quality service have made us one of the most preferred companies formation consultants and corporate service providers in the UAE. Kindly contact us for your business setup requirements in UAE