The United Arab Emirates real estate market is one of the most esteemed in the world, with potential investments of returns and yields outpacing many famed property hotspots such as United Kingdom, Hong Kong, New York and Singapore. Investing in properties in the Dubai – United Arab Emirates through Dubai Holding Company has many advantages.
Following are the major benefits to hold the property under the Dubai Offshore Company / RAK Offshore Company.
- No requirement for paid-up share capital
- Profits are subject to the United Arab Emirate’s 0% tax rate.
- Possible to allocate the income from specific properties for tax purposes.
- Reduce the withholding tax on income and capital gains.
- Ease of property transfer while buying and selling properties.
- Protect privacy of ownership , with no shareholder details on public register or in the title deeds of the property
- Easy to transfer of domiciliation or continuation.
- To open multiple currencies bank accounts in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and allow to transfer and accept payment within Dubai , UAE subject to the local taxes.
Whether you’re starting up or relocating from elsewhere, Dubai Offshore Company is a futureproof destination for your business. Set up here and you will benefit from :
- A fast and straightforward incorporation process
- Simple migration from various global jurisdictions
- A whitelisted jurisdiction
- Robust compliance procedures
- 100% tax exemption
- A welcoming and encouraging business environment
- Eligible to open Dubai bank account
In UAE currently two offshore jurisdictions can buy and sell property in Dubai . JAFZA offshore company and RAK ICC offshore company.
Earlier only JAFZA offshore can hold the properties across the UAE but currently the RAKICC offshore company can hold property in Dubai. Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) signed between RAK ICC and The Dubai Land Department (DLD), the DLD is now accepting registrations for freehold plots and properties by RAK ICC-registered companies. This makes it much easier for RAK ICC offshore company to invest in property and expand portfolios across the UAE.
Widen your horizons with setting up a holding company in United Arab Emirates Get connect with our expertise to find out more about how to get started on your business journey in United Arab Emirates.