Dubai is emerging as a commercial hub with the infrastructure you need for your business to gain a foothold. For a multinational business, Dubai is a preferred location because of factors like a strategic location, no personal income tax , availability of highly skilled multinational professionals, opportunities of obtaining the green visa , golden visa opportunities for investors and professional, tax heaven for companies, global financial and banking hub . If you are on the lookout of a city where doing business would mean easy access to markets in the countries of Central Asia, East Africa or the Middle East, Dubai is where you should consider setting your foot first.
Freezone Company Bank Account – UAE
Freezone companies are considering as a special economic zone which offers 100% ownership and tax benefits to the companies . Due to the tax as well as coustoms duty exemption on exporting & re-exporting , UAE freezone become a popular choice among the investors for their company registeration in Dubai , UAE .
Open and operate the Freezone company in UAE required proper guidance and consultation due to the UAE corporate compliance requirements from the licensing authorities and the banks . Now a days its very important to opens a bank account for your Freezone company for your hassle free daily operation of the company . It’s also important to do your banking transaction with right banks as well as financials institutions. Due to the high compliance, KYC requirements it’s not easy to open a bank account compared to earlier times but your Freezone company bank account opening in Dubai can be make easy if you are aware of bank KYC and compliance requirements.
Documents Required To Open Bank Account for Freezone Company in Dubai – UAE .
- Copy of trade license
- Copy of MOA/AOA
- Copy of share certificate
- Copy of Incorporation Certificate
- Copy of passport with UAE entry stamp page of shareholders
- Copy of Emirates ID of shareholders (if the shareholders having UAE residency)
- Copy of Visa page of shareholders (if the shareholders having UAE residency)
- List few prospective clients / or existing clients (suppliers/ buyers) with their country , websites , invoices / contacts
- Copy of last 6 months bank statement of the shareholders
- Copy of utility bill of the shareholders showing the proof of address
- Copy of corporate legal documents and bank statements ( if the shareholder having company outside UAE)
- Copy of the office lease agreement .
- Profile of the shareholders or representative of the Freezone company
- Profile of the company and brief on its business model / operations
Indeed Dubai is a booming market and hub of opportunities for investors and startups. We Nex Consultants advise our clients to choose the right entity and assist business setup in Free Zones and opening the bank account. Opening a Free Zone bank account can be a complicated process if you don’t aware of banking documentation and compliance requirements NEX Consultants is here to assist with the expertise you need to succeed .