If you are in search of how to set up company in Dubai, then Nex Consultant will guide you with every single need or step for business setup in Dubai. We will offer the professional consultancy services to respond quickly and better to the existing market standard by optimizing business processes, ensure faster business solutions, and providing exact services. Our wide range of services comprises of financial accounting, business incorporation, offshore company formation, corporate support services, and corporate structuring. We have maintained a team of qualified professionals, you will offer you the highest standards of services at affordable rates. So, if you are planning to business setup in Dubai, we can serve you in every possible way.
While the administrative, technical, and financial aspects of business setup consultants in Dubai can be discouraging, but abide by a simple step-by-step procedure with the right assistance, it is far more affordable than you can ever expect. We at Nex Consultants have assisted numerous companies to incorporate themselves in various free zones and divided the process into the following steps-
- Select Your Company Name:As the gulf countries have some strict formula in naming, so before you select your company’s name, make sure to keep it in mind. It is not allowed to use offensive language in selection of company’s name, or mentioning of any religion, sectarian, or political groups are restricted. To name the company after a person, that person must be an owner or partner of the company, and mandatory to use his/her full-name as the company name. By hiring a professional consultant service will benefit you in selecting your company’s name without much effort and save your time.
- Choose Business Type:The scope of your business will count on which free zones you can or allowed to business setup in Dubai. As some free zones only permit certain types of business activities, which include medical, media or transport – you also need to consider the transport links. If your business highly depends on import and export, you need to select one of the free zones situated near the port or airport. The final decision needs to be taken at the time of preparation but choice of business activity will offer a chance to eliminate some unnecessary options. There is also no need of being confused with business types, as multiple trade can be listed under one license.
- Finalize All Necessary Paperwork:After selection of company type and its name, you need to fill up an application, attach it with passport copies of shareholders, and submit it to the relevant authorities. To acquire free zones for your business set up, the submission of an additional document (NOC or Business Plan) is mandatory. It is another crucial step, which can be completed undertaking the necessary help of a professional consultant.
- Receive Notification of Business License:It is one of the effortless steps in a business startup in Dubai. The authorized government will issue your company’s license after the application has been processed. We at Nex Consultants inform our customers where their legal documents of business are ready.
- Opening of Bank Account: Once you have the company license, you will have all the necessary documentation required to open your corporate bank account. The United Arab Emirates is home to both local and international banks, including Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Emirates NBD, and Commercial Bank of Dubai, along with global banking services, like Citibank, HSBC, and Barclays. You can either select the bank of your choice or seek help from business setup consultants in Dubai to schedule meeting with several banking institutions to guide you opt for the most reliable option.
- Visa Processing:It is the final step of business setup in Dubai. A owner can apply for the visa, as several free zones will facilitate them to put visa applications for him/her dependents or employees – the actual headcount one can apply for will depend on the location they choose to begin the start-up.
Hence, if you want to get visas for your spouse, children, or parents, it is recommended to seek the help of a qualified consultant.
After completing the above-mentioned six necessary steps, you are good to do business in your chosen free zones in Dubai. In case of any uneven situation, you must seek the professional help of experienced agents from Nex Consultants.