Dubai, one of the emirates of the United Arab Emirates, is becoming one of the most popular choices for multinational companies and tech companies to register their operational offices. The key factor behind the relocation of companies is the availability of global talented workforce, a higher standard of living and tax benefits.
In UAE, companies can provide residence visas for their employees by sponsoring them under their own company and through employment outsourcing companies in Dubai – UAE. Employee visa or staff outsourcing can be done through an approved employment outsourcing agency in Dubai – UAE.
The employment visa is a legal requirement for every expatriate who works in the United Arab Emirates. However, outsourcing visas is becoming very popular nowadays, and it’s becoming a cost-effective solution for companies in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Employment Visa Outsourcing services can offer in two ways.
• Employer of Record (EoR) or Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) services: Employer of Record or Professional Employer Organization are a desirable option for foreign companies, and the local companies registered in UAE have a limited number of visas. Employment / HR outsourcing for such companies may find it more cost-effective to sponsor a marginal employee through an HR outsourcing firm rather than renting a larger office.
• Contract Staffing: Contract staffing combines permanent and temporary hiring. Companies looking for long-term outsourcing staffing and temporary starting outsourcing get benefits from these services. Employee misclassification and reduced cost in the HR department is the key advantage.
Benefits of Employee Outsourcing in UAE
• No visa quota restrictions
• Cost-effective solution
• Reduce the risk of employee misclassification
• Multiple location hiring
• Suitable for fulfilling short-term business requirements
• No visa designation restrictions
• Minimum office space requirements
• Lower costs for visa processing
• Quicker processing time
• Additional administrative and HR support, e.g. payroll
• Full compliance with labour and immigration laws
How can NEX help?
NEX Consultants has associated with our subsidiary licensed HR management and outsourcing agency in Dubai to offer this service to our clients. Our subsidiary company is approved by MOHRE – UAE and offers services to MNCs & SME clients. If you wish to get more information about employee outsourcing services in UAE please get in touch with us.